Working student Product Management (m/f) Czech Market
As a working student (m/f) you get the opportunity to support the investment managers throughout the entire investment cycle.
We are a dynamic team of energy sector professionals located in the heart of Munich and have the ambition to multiply our size in the next years. Our strong financial backing by a family office investor allows us to be fast and unconventional in our investment activities.
- Support in management of our plant portfolio (e.g. day-to-day management of suppliers, monitoring and reporting, improvement initiatives)
- Identification and analysis of PV and wind plants for acquisition
- Support in acquisition processes (e.g. legal and technical evaluation, financing, preparations for operational handover)
- Preparation and participation in negotiations with sellers and partners
- Creation of market analyses and investment exposés for new business opportunities
- Ongoing university studies with very good results in Economics/Business or Engineering, focus on energy is a plus
- First work experience in renewables through internships is beneficial
- Strong interest and understanding of the renewable energy market in Europe, and the motivation to contribute to the transformation towards a carbon-free energy sector
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent Czech and English (spoken and written) and conversational ability in German
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/working-student-product-management-m-f-czech-market?s=1902676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers