Finance and Legal Intern (f/m/d)
Joining us in the Finance and Legal team is an opportunity to help support the thriving business of a growing start-up. Apply now!
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
Joining us in the Finance and Legal team is an opportunity to help support the thriving business of a growing start-up. You will be working on a range of projects such as conducting reviews of business contracts and negotiating with external vendors.
We are looking for an Intern to join us for 3-6 months.
- Liaising with external partners and teams and representing the company in a professional manner
- Ensuring that contracts are prepared and entered into correctly
- Coordinating company wide legal matters
- Preparing and reporting Business Cases to C-level and the Finance and Legal team
- Managing investment options including risk planning
- Providing support for accounting and controlling
- Collaborating with internal partners and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Detailed, structured and careful way of working with high personal initiative
- Flexibility, reliability and openness to new ideas
- Fluency in German and English
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/finance-and-legal-intern-f-m-d?s=1902676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers