Internship IT Administration (m/f/d) IT Support
As an Intern you will support incoming inquiries and incidents at our European locations, both via remote helpdesk
facilities and on-site.
Our IT Administration & Infrastructure Team provides 1 st level IT support directly to our business partners via an on-site and remote IT Service Desk, delivers and manages our on-premises IT facilities across all our European offices, and administers and manages our new cloud IT infrastructure.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Support incoming inquiries and incidents at our European locations, both via remote helpdesk facilities and on-site
- Support the maintenance and administration of current IT infrastructure, including performance analysis and fault handling
- Support configuration and administration of servers, thin clients, notebooks and peripherals in our virtual environment
Your professional and personal profile
- Current enrolled student at a university in the following area(s): Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar subject
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of employees in an organisation
- Previous internship / experience in IT Support is an advantage.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and have good knowledge of German. A good knowledge of another European language is a strong plus.
- First experience with following Microsoft products would be advantageous - MS Exchange, MS SQL, Office 365
- Citrix Xen Desktop / XenApp
- Windows Servers / Active Directory / Windows 10
- Microsoft Azure
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/internship-it-administration-m-f-d-it-support?s=1901676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers