German speaking Intern FinTech & Client Services (m/f) - London - Start in January
The Client Services team plays a crucial part in the growth of our success. We are looking for an enthusiastic new member to join and support the international team!
We are an exciting and growing fintech company located in the Silicon Roundabout of Old Street. With our trading platforms, we have several awards for Best Social Trading Platform and best service. Core businesses include social trading, CFDs and spreadbetting.
We're currently undergoing aggressive growth and global expansion with offices in London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Madrid, Barcelona and Zug. In addition, in the early part of next year, the
Client Services team plays a crucial part in the growth of our success. We are looking forward to seeing you and our team in the middle of August / September.
- Fluent German (native speaking level) and good English, an additional language a plus
- University degree or study a university degree
- Interest in financial markets and products (CFDs, spread betting, social trading)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A professional telephone manner, strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the confidence to build and develop good relationships with clients
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Reviewing KYC documents, conducting KYC checks
- Actively contacting clients on the phone and email regarding KYC documents
- Communication with clients on a daily basis via email and over the phone
- Acquisition of new clients by converting demo leads
- Reactivation of dormant accounts
- Additional administrative tasks
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/fintech-praktikum-client-services?s=1901676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers