Intern Management Assistant (m/f/d) Eventmanagement
During your Internship as a Management Assistant You will support, plan and implement events with us. Apply now and be part of our team!
What will you be responsible for?
- You're the project lead for our temporary use in the Alte Akademie München
- You support, plan and implement events with us
- You support our sales and marketing team
- You support us in administrative tasks of the organization (budgeting of projects / organization)
What skills should you have?
- Are you interested in art?
- Are you a philanthropist and networker?
- Are you motivated and organized?
- Are you a fast thinker, team player and translator?
- Are you a creative writer?
- Can you handle IT and get used to new systems?
What can you expect from us?
- A clear learning goal for your internship in which we work out your strengths together
- Varied tasks and independent work / projects
- Knowledge transfer modern IT infrastructure and introduction to the development of web projects
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a compact team
- Best connections to the international cultural and creative industries
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/intern-management-assistant-m-f-d-eventmanagement?s=1901676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers