Intern Business Development & Strategy (m/f) SaaS - Startup München
We are looking for an Intern in our Business Development & Strategy team to help us achieve our company's goal of becoming the leading one-stop HR platform for SMEs.
Enabling Better Organizations
We are a fast-growing HR Software as a Service (SaaS) startup providing a holistic software solution for HR and applicant management. Today we already play a decisive role in making the day-to-day operation of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are an international team whose goal it is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
- Identification of key growth drivers and trends in HR and relevant similar industries
- Research on major competitors and derive best practices from that
- Research on best practices on SaaS KPI reporting, business modelling and other strategic SaaS topics
- Support developing frameworks and processes for continuous strategic development, as well as supporting with developing analyses for strategy documents
- Further development of investor relations and preparation of future fundraising activities
- Enrolled in studies of business administration/economics or alike, preferably already with completed first degree, potentially with focus on strategy/ business development
- Relevant work experience in startup environment, consulting, investment banking or venture capital
- Strong structuring and analytical skills combined with a data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Available for at least 6 and up to 12 months for the internship, ideally during your gap year or after your studies
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/jobs/intern-business-development-strategy-m-f-saas-startup-muenchen?s=1901676
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers