Flaconi ist eine Premium-Onlineparfümerie für Parfum und Beautyprodukte im deutschsprachigen Raum. Bereits seit Juli 2011 bietet Flaconi eine umfangreiche Auswahl an Marken-Parfums, Pflegeprodukten, Make-up, Naturkosmetik und professioneller Haarpflege. Neben einem perfekten Kundenservice, hochwertigem Design und einer intuitiven Shop-Bedienung machen vielseitige Produktinformationen den Einkauf bei Flaconi zu einem besonderen Erlebnis. Das erfolgreiche E-Commerce-Unternehmen wurde bereits mit zahlreichen Online-Awards ausgezeichnet. ProSiebenSat.1 hat 2015 die Mehrheit an Flaconi übernommen.
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- You work collaboratively with Engineers, Solution Architects and other DevOps to scope, design, and implement our cloud-based high availability infrastructure with eminent complexity that goes beyond conventional eCommerce
- You implement features that have a direct impact on stability, performance, security, and eventually monetization
- You take ownership of the whole development cycle – from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance and security
- You own your individual code base, write appropriate tests, and continuously deploy accepted changes into various environments
- You are well aware of automation tools and every feature you write is well defined as IAC
- You provide Monitoring, Logging, Metrics and Alerting to discover issues rapidly
- You coach and mentor your DevOps team on coding quality, best practices and tools that help us create amazing, scalable and secure infrastructure
- You actively participate in feature discovery discussions sessions
- You boost our DevOps culture that encourages knowledge sharing and mutual development and enablement
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable and high available infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Strong understanding of Automation tools (such as Cloudformation, Ansible or Terraform)
- Hands-on experience building and deploying Docker containers
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in Kubernetes is a plus
- Expertise in agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) is a plus
- English language fluency, German is a plus
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract.
Easy-going workplace: We pay your BVG ticket and we do not have a dresscode.
- International flair: We support your relocation.
- Employee discounts: As a Flaconi you benefit from generous discounts not only in our Online-Shop but also at partner companies.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and home office options allow you to reconcile work and private life.
- Recreation and relaxation: We offer you 29 days of vacation and the possibility of a paid sabbatical.
- Family first: Our “emergency-moms” are there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations and look after your child on site in the office.
- Flaconi Academy: Actively shape your own career path and take advantage of our internal and external training opportunities.
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office!
- Flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties.
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures.
- Thinking about tomorrow together: Flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%.
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy.
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free.
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Lea Krumland (Recruiter).