Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we have dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience possible. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in over a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. By maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are constantly striving for excellence.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and be part of a highly qualified team, whilst learning more about new technologies.
Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, and ensure opportunities to progress.
At Tipbet, we work with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
Responsible: HR MANAGER
Phone: +356 27791502
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Affiliate Manager – Russian Speaking
The responsibilities of an Affiliate Manager – Russian Speaking include the creation, development and maintenance of the affiliate network and customer base in Russian speaking markets. The Affiliate Manager is able to identify good potential for growth, and bind top performers and reward key partners by developing various concepts.
It is essential that the successful candidate can collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create promotions and provide communications to affiliate partners on a regular basis, maintaining strong working relationships.
• Improve growth of our affiliate network
• Ability to identify new potential opportunities in Russian speaking markets
• Expertise in gambling and betting markets
• Ability to maintain cordial relationships with existing and prospective affiliate partners
• Ability to create and manage commission models
• Analyze competitors and recognize industry trends
• Solid existing affiliate connections
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of commission plans (CPA, CPC and CPM would be an advantage), and marketing strategies
• Self-motivated, passionate about delivering results with strong analytical, negotiation and implementation skills
• Ability to identify and maintain relevant commission plans for affiliates
• Willing to travel with colleagues to iGaming conferences and actively participate once there; previous experience is an advantage
• Strong English and Russian language skills required; knowledge of others, such as Turkish or German will be considered a plus
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers