Platin Gaming are seeking to hire a highly-organized Document Analyst to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the responsible for arranging, maintaining, updating and managing the company’s filing system in a methodical manner to ensure that these can be accessed at short notice.
• Organize and file company documents.
• Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
• Create forms.
• Analyze and revise hard copies of company forms.
• Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
• Arrange and format company forms.
• Create understandable, persuasive copy.
• Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
• Maintain proper records.
• Provide backup copies of documents.
• Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
• Perform evaluations and document audits.
• Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
• Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
• Experience in a similar role
• Solid understanding of the iGaming industry
• Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent understanding of the English language
• A meticulous mindset and big on details
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers