Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we have dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience possible. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in over a dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. By maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are constantly striving for excellence.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and be part of a highly qualified team, whilst learning more about new technologies.
Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, and ensure opportunities to progress.
At Tipbet, we work with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note that the described position is not an entry level position.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in countries of the European Union.
If you have to move to Malta for this role, we will help you to do so in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
Responsible: HR MANAGER
Phone: +356 27791502
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Tipbet are seeking to hire a highly-organized Document Analyst to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the responsible for arranging, maintaining, updating and managing the company’s filing system in a methodical manner to ensure that these can be accessed at short notice.
• Organize and file company documents.
• Confer with marketing executives, human resource reps, consultants, and management staff to design and implement goals through documents.
• Create forms.
• Analyze and revise hard copies of company forms.
• Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
• Arrange and format company forms.
• Create understandable, persuasive copy.
• Improve upon, modify, and enhance company literature.
• Maintain proper records.
• Provide backup copies of documents.
• Coordinate disclosure of information with outside agencies and ensure that responses are legally sufficient and timely.
• Perform evaluations and document audits.
• Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames or submissions.
• Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
• Experience in a similar role
• Solid understanding of the iGaming industry
• Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent understanding of the English language
• A meticulous mindset and big on details
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers