Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Senior Graphic Designer
Our Senior Graphic Designer must have passion for web design and digital realms
with a great portfolio to match. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight
deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate
creative team! You’ll be collaborating with multiple people and teams to produce
motivating, creative and exceptional designs.
• Top quality design of websites and applications
• Maintenance and development of digital media
• Design and create different advertising media and projects
• Supervision of various websites and their regular update
• Design of online banners and social media presence
• Development of online newsletters (graphics and text)
• Produce print communications and designs for promotional items
• Good English skills, both written and spoken
• 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC
• Good comprehension , creativity, organizational and resilience skills
• Have a great portfolio to show
• Knowledge in prepress (print layout and final printing)
• Ability to work well in teams, across all cultural and professional borders
• Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
• Good knowledge in HTML and CSS
• Motion Design (promotion video, animated banners, experience in Adobe
• Experience in iGaming
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers