Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Front End Developer
As a front end developer, your main responsibility is producing, modifying, and
maintaining user interfaces in different platforms. These not only include websites and web
applications but also online games' interfaces. You need to work closely with our designers to
convert Photoshop designs into cross browser compatible webpages both for mobile and
desktop environments. You also need to implement fluid user interface logic communicating
well with backend using Ajax or Websocket.
• Building and maintaining front-end libraries and frameworks
• Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
• Recommending and implementing new ideas for front-end technologies
• Testing and debugging interfaces on different platforms
• Adapting and learning different frameworks, templating engines and new technologies
• Documentation of front-end interfaces
• Good English skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge including animations
• Knowledge of responsive design
• Excellent Jquery skills.
• Adequate knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Some PHP knowledge is required to cope with templating over PHP. Sufficient in house
training will be given for templating skills in case applicant has little to no knowledge.
• Velocity or Freemarker experience
• Flash/Flex experience
• Game development experience
• Gambling/betting development experience
Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers