Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
3D Graphic Designer
You will work in a team environment which includes the Management, Developers,
and Designers. As 3D Grapgic Designer you are responsible for creating dynamic
graphic packages and animations for various gaming projects, such as casino, slot or
mobile products, using 2D and 3D Software.
• Minimum of 4 years of 3D animation experience required
• Strong understanding of 3D animation fundamentals, principles, and
• Knowledge of 3D rendering and special effects technologies
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects and other 3D software
• Very good Photoshop and Flash, Maya skills are a big plus
• Experience in gaming or gambling animations
• Excellent typography and graphics skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi task is a must
• Ability to create traditional and modern design styles
• Create and edit motion graphics, 3D design, and animation pieces
• Must be able to work well with an existing team
• Must be a self-starter and able to produce content under tight deadlines
• Create and edit motion graphics, 3D design and animation pieces
• Knowing German, Turkish or different language is a big plus
• Strong organizational skills is a big plus
• Strong communications skills
• Modeling and texturing skills is a big plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Production Bundle platforms a big plus
• Precision and attention to detail, familiarity with current graphics production
techniques, and ability to work in a team setting
• Troubleshoot problem areas within the path from graphics to edit Post-
• Provide guidance, direction, and technical support to fellow team members
Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
Dynamic and Fun events
A competitive salary
Office in central location
Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers