Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Senior Graphic Designer
Our Senior Graphic Designer must have passion for web design and digital realms
with a great portfolio to match. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight
deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate
creative team! You’ll be collaborating with multiple people and teams to produce
motivating, creative and exceptional designs.
• Top quality design of websites and applications
• Maintenance and development of digital media
• Design and create different advertising media and projects
• Supervision of various websites and their regular update
• Design of online banners and social media presence
• Development of online newsletters (graphics and text)
• Produce print communications and designs for promotional items
• Good English skills, both written and spoken
• 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC
• Good comprehension , creativity, organizational and resilience skills
• Have a great portfolio to show
• Knowledge in prepress (print layout and final printing)
• Ability to work well in teams, across all cultural and professional borders
• Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
• Good knowledge in HTML and CSS
• Motion Design (promotion video, animated banners, experience in Adobe
• Experience in iGaming
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers