Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Senior Head of Marketing
Our international company is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join
our team and be a leader responsible for his group. The chosen candidate will be
responsible for outlining, creation, controlling and implementation of inventive and
To be able to advance ROI, cooperate with various internal departments and you will
establish the marketing strategy with our business executives. You will need to
assure that team concentrate on task delegated to them and that these task are
completed within set deadline. While enjoying our working environment you will have
also the opportunity to enhance your persona and strengths, to move your talent to
the next level and improve your potential according to the Company’s identity.
As a Senior Head of Marketing Director you will be working within an international team
with no artificial hierarchy. With your team you will conceptualise, complete and monitor
new, innovative and exciting marketing campaigns. In order to improve ROI, you will
collaborate with several internal departments and you will develop the marketing strategy
with our business management.
You will need to ensure that the team is focussed and that things are done on time. It is
important that you are willing to tackle things beyond the responsibilities included in this
job description. In addition, you and will be able to fully enjoy the opportunity to
developdevelop both your strengths and your persona; personally and you will also embrace
the possibility to improve your talent and potential according to the Company’s identity..
• Develop Advance the marketing strategy in collaboration cooperation with our
• Plan, monitor and implement Complete and monitor marketing campaigns
• Efficiently Smoothly run a marketing team to forecast predict and ensure
assure top level performance of the businesscompany, which is in line with
• Lead Command and Supervisesupervise theor marketing team
• Edit Compile materials according to specific certain
target market or customer requirementsdemands
• Internal and External communications and systems
• Public relations efforts including Social Media Channels
• Optimise sports sponsorships marketing campaigns
• Collect Gather and analyse data for effective sufficient decision making and
planning on strategies, digital marketing and other plans dealing with different
• Develop Establish processes for all domains, structure and reporting systems
• Analyse effectiveness of campaigns and suggest propose further
improvements enhancement for future planning and implementation of
• Ensure Assure the best practice is done towards customers, competitors and
• Contribute Cooperate with HR team in job recruitment matters process
regarding for marketing related positions
• At least A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within
the experience in iGaming and Sportsbook field will be considered as
A minimum least of 5 years of experience win
related internet marketing, video, and new media
• , including SEO, customer life cycle management, budget management,
paid advertising, affiliate systems and conversion planning and tracking.
• Ability Capability to design and execute marketing strategies
• Excellent Exceptional communication skills
• Perfect knowledge of in English, both verbal and written,
Strong great communication skills in German
• , including German market expertise and great communication skills in
German will be considered as advantage, is considered an big plus asset.
• Knowledge Expertise of and experience in board-level reporting
• Excellent analytical skills and high numeracy is essential
• Ability and willingness eagerness to research new marketing tools and use
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers