Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Platin Gaming Ltd is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you
will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of
our corporation and provide business advice.
• Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various
regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both
verbally and in writing
• Manage day-to- day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting
of legal documentation
• Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents,
reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors.
• Analyzing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and
acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming.
• LL.B. (an LL.M., especially with a specialization in company and/or commercial law
areas will be considered an advantage)
• At least 4 years post-qualification experience gained in laws and regulations relating
the international gaming and betting industry (other related experience will also be
• Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of German and/or other foreign languages
will be considered a plus
• Exceptional management, organizational and communication skills with advanced
experience in client contact and ability to prioritize workload and multitask
• Strong computer literacy skills
Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
Dynamic and Fun events
A competitive salary
Office in central location
Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers