Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
Front End Developer
As a front end developer, your main responsibility is producing, modifying, and
maintaining user interfaces in different platforms. These not only include websites and web
applications but also online games' interfaces. You need to work closely with our designers to
convert Photoshop designs into cross browser compatible webpages both for mobile and
desktop environments. You also need to implement fluid user interface logic communicating
well with backend using Ajax or Websocket.
• Building and maintaining front-end libraries and frameworks
• Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
• Recommending and implementing new ideas for front-end technologies
• Testing and debugging interfaces on different platforms
• Adapting and learning different frameworks, templating engines and new technologies
• Documentation of front-end interfaces
• Good English skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge including animations
• Knowledge of responsive design
• Excellent Jquery skills.
• Adequate knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Some PHP knowledge is required to cope with templating over PHP. Sufficient in house
training will be given for templating skills in case applicant has little to no knowledge.
• Velocity or Freemarker experience
• Flash/Flex experience
• Game development experience
• Gambling/betting development experience
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers