Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team.
Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability.
We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!
Tipbet abides the law of equal employment opportunity, giving all qualified applicants the same consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, creed, citizenship, protected veteran or marital status.
German Speaking Customer Service
The Customer Support Service team member will possess exceptional communication skills to be able to assist customers in making correct use of our products and to increase customer retention. Customer support service will be provided via Live-Chat, E-mail and phone.
• Cooperate with Customer service team leader and provide feedback to team leader, traders and support team.
• Help to solve customer queries without ticket escalation and increase customer satisfaction
• Translate queries from English to German and vice-versa
• Keep customers constantly informed about and interested in our online sportsbook, casino & virtual games products
• Fluent German and English language both spoken and written are essential
• Experience in casino and sports betting customer service
• Professional communication and problem solving skills
• Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week) and overtime if necessary
• Good computer literacy and fast typing
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers