Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Senior IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for an Senior IT Systems Administrator to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
• Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centre.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• At least 5years experience in Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
• Hands-on Experience with Networking, TCP/IP and Citrix
• Monitor and maintain Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
• Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration
• Design and Implementation with Load Balancing
• Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS)
• Perform proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
• Perform system backup and recovery.
• Develop process automation
• Familiar with Symantec and Raid Software.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data centre management and data governance will be preferred.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
Dynamic and Fun events
A competitive salary
Office in central location
Assistance in finding accommodation
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers